Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

count your blessings. Thankfully we have facebook to remind us of them

I've just had one of those days where if you looked at me the wrong way or even the right way I could and would bite your head off. 

 

I wish I didn't have to feel like this but there are just those time that girl needs to be alone. To recharge, reflect and just not have to listen or talk to anyone. Yet of course there was the sense of guilt of not doing a thing that I needed to be doing. Unfortunately when you work in a creative field you can't just force yourself to be creative when all you want to do is sit in your closet (my safe place). Before I made it to the closet I started looking back at all my old photos on Facebook, I mean years and years back. Basically watching my eyes (and youth) flash before my eyes. So I wanted to show you guys in chronological order my life in the last 5 or 6 years of Facebook photos, these are not all Jeff photos nor modeling photos but it shows how much growing a person can do, not just physically but where you were in your life 5 years may feel like a lifetime ago. Pretty amazing. I suggest you go back and do this yourself, just once. It's a pretty trippy ride.

I am inviting you into my life, new friends. This is a very rare occasion... 


We start with 2009--

/







'10






11'




'12






and this year so far has been the best yet. I have my beautiful daughter, a better perspective on life, relationships and my career and my future. Posting and looking through my life and remembering all the accomplishments I have achieved and have yet to achieve make me excited for life. Life is good.








No comments:

Post a Comment