Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Run, B, RUN!


"Let it happen again"--Everybody thought she was crazy. 

 

 


 Found this 90's XOXO skirt at the thrift store for 3 bucks and it has the perfect fit that sits on the higher part of my waist which means I can wear all my crop tops. No fashion trend is ever new but its how you style it that make it modern and new. So now instead of going all the way "hipster" thrifting (which I out grew several years ago) I will mix and match vintage pieces with modern styles. Nobody would ever know or believe how much you actually paid for it. Unfortunately,walking into a Goodwill isn't just taking the first thing off the rack and calling it a day, I truly believe finding treasures is a skill that you're either born with or need to be taught by a trained professional such as myself.  I'm planning on doing a post on "How to shop at a thrift shop like a Gangster Kitty".
Till then... I will inspire you to not pay full price and find things in your closet that you've had forever. Even if you think its past season it can be worn in a whole different way to make it fresh and fabulous.



 Photography by Jeff Linett

No comments:

Post a Comment