Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Be blue.





 When in doubt. Channel Steven Tyler.


Lately, the only thing on my mind has been summer. I hate being cold but I think if I wear enough shorts the universe will grant me the warmth. I chose to go with the denim on denim ensemble. I have no problem with matching the denims so long as its done intentionally and you have accessories to break it up. I generally never match my shoes to my bag or even stay in the same color scheme, having so much blue in this outfit breaking it up with black wedges makes it look effortless. Looking like you didn't have to try too hard to achieve the look is the definition of feeling and looking sexy.

Please note* I'm smiling in this photo. Rare. Very rare.. 



Jacket- CAbi  Shorts- Paige Denim
 Purse-
Deux Lux 




Photographed by Jeff Linett. 
All my pics have been shot at night.. I gotta change that up.



No comments:

Post a Comment