Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My new diggs and new normal.

OK. That’s it. Today is a new fucking day and I need to do some shit before my entire life falls apart entirely. Not entirely, just temporarily entirely. I swear so much, I had no idea that I even swore in the last sentence till I reread it. I should try expanding my vocabulary but I think there is nothing I can say or do to replace a world like Fuck or Cunt.
That’s beautiful.
This last April, I have spent looking like a bag lady moving. With black garbage bags with more garbage bags that over flowed to the point of me having to pick up my life off the floor as everything tore and flipped over, covered in bruises and bleeding. I realize I’m stronger than any man.
No, not one person helped as my sister and I carried 200lb boxes wrapped in blankets.
It’s not like we actually looked homeless.. . Nope, not at all.
I sat down at the computer an hour ago, not to write this bullshit but to actually finish my CV. I need to write my cover letter and so far I’ve written two words on the paper one of which just says Bitchass. I just don’t think that’s an acceptable finish. I’ll get back to it but I realize that I haven’t written or posted anything on my blog. The blog I started on a day like today, a day of procrastination. Since I have been wearing whatever clothes I find on the bottom of my over flowed closet for the last 3 weeks I will show you the progress on the new digs. I sort of went paint happy and started painting everything and anything that allowed acrylic paint without sanding first. Even though I only moved less than a mile away I can safely say, the grass is actually greener on the other side. It’s so weird; did you know if you pay more money you can live in a nicer place? I got confused there for a while since thrifting does not apply to this rule.
Just because I love going to the Goodwill doesn’t mean I actually want to live there.
12th move in 10 years, I think this gypsy needs to settle down for a while now.

Welcome to my home! ( not really, but here are some pictures)











No comments:

Post a Comment