Translate

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Androgyny turns into femininity.



Fashion week in Milan is in full swing and I have collected my most favorite runway photos from: Chanel, Isabel Marant, Bottega Veneta and Victoria Beckham. I have noticed my style has evolved into mostly clean lines and silloutes. The less girly I dress the sexier I feel. I think I've always been a pretty contridictory person and true sex appeal comes from within. These pieces are also classic and once you in invest they will remain in rotation season after season. The color pallete also makes me super happy. I especially enjoy the mixing of sportswear in almost any ensemble. I think I need to find me some new Jordan's.. 

Swooooooon!

I hope these give you as much inspiration as I received. 


Ciao Bella! 












No comments:

Post a Comment