Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Anine Bing

I'm in love. 





 

New designer and former model Anine Bing has come out with her new collection of bohemian, rocknroll inspired pieces that couldn't be made better. The best fabrics and leather were used and when I saw this jacket my heart actually skipped a beat. Also, I have never had black pants quite like these. The fit and feel of them were pure luxury. Underneath I am wearing a body suit by Marlies Dekkers. I had to take a quick shot with no pants to show you how absolutely stunning this bodysuit is. It can be worn as lingerie or as a little cami like I did here. Needless to say, I felt like a badass. Anine Bing, you have captured my heart.

Jacket, pants--Anine Bing  Bodysuit- Marlies Dekkers
Clothing Courtesy of THV PR

Photography by Jeff Linett

No comments:

Post a Comment